If you have a mobile phone that supports audio recording, chances are that the recorded files are stored in AMR format. If you want to convert AMR files to MP3 format, here’s the procedure to do the same:
- Download Mobile Media Converter from here. This AMR to MP3 converter is available for both XP and Ubuntu
- After installation, open the Media Converter program
- Click on the ‘+’ Plus icon to the right and add the source files that are in AMR format
- Then specify the output folder and the name that should be given to the MP3 file in the next field
- Under ‘Conversion’, choose ‘to MP3’ and set the quality of the output
- Click ‘Convert Now’ to convert the recorded AMR file to MP3
- You’ll get a message when the AMR to MP3 conversion is done.
- Click OK, you should be able to see the converted file in the folder you specified.
Download Mobile Media converter from here to convert AMR to MP3.